Calling the Best in Interpreter and Cultural Competence Curriculum Development!
Do you enjoy developing skills-based training curricula grounded in real-world scenarios and working conditions? Do you wish to improve language access for Limited English Proficient (LEP) individuals and their families through quality training programs for interpreters and service providers? We are seeking experienced curriculum developers for interpreter and cultural competence training programs.
What we offer:
- An opportunity for contractors to work with CCC, a nationally-recognized training agency
- Experience developing training programs for a variety of audiences
Who we're looking for:
- Experienced curriculum developers for spoken and sign language interpreting and cultural competence training programs in:
- Community (i.e. medical, social services and educational) interpreting
- Medical interpreting
- Medical terminology
- Skills-based workshops
- Legal interpreting
- Interpreter certification preparation (e.g. medical, court)
- Cultural competence in specific areas of health and human services (e.g. dental health, primary/secondary education, eldercare)