Become an Author for Culture & Language Press!
Do you want to share your interpreting subject matter expertise with a wider audience? Do you want to contribute a valuable resource to a young but growing profession? (And how about seeing your name in lights as a published author!) We are seeking proposals and manuscripts for interpreter training publications from new and published authors.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work with Culture & Language Press (CLP), the only publisher (that we know of!) dedicated to producing high-quality interpreting and cultural competence training resources
- A chance to work with other subject matter experts
- Professional proofreading, textbook graphic design, marketing and sales services
- Author royalties
What we're looking for:
- We welcome submissions of proposals and manuscripts for spoken and sign language interpreting textbooks, workbooks, training manuals and trainer's guides in:
- Educational interpreting
- Social services interpreting
- Medical interpreting
- Trauma-informed interpreting
- Remote interpreting
- Note-taking for interpreters